эмо, эмо хардкор, скримо, эмо поп и т.д.

Модератор: no means no

Ответить
взгляд совы из-за угла
s/t
Контактная информация:

the december drive

Сообщение взгляд совы из-за угла »

как вам? :)
Изображение
pravda1.spb.ru/mek
а що пане москалю, хочете до львова?
fy fan!
STeed
kick-ass s1nner

Сообщение STeed »

а тебе как ? :)
i anal you
взгляд совы из-за угла
s/t
Контактная информация:

а мне понравилось
Изображение
pravda1.spb.ru/mek
fy fan!
взгляд совы из-за угла
s/t
Контактная информация:

Изображение
If I’ve set my watch correctly and precisely calculated the earth’s distance from the sun, 2003 will be the year of .thedecember drive. The post-punk/hardcore band from Weslaco, Texas is about to release their debut album, hands like guns and crashing sounds, on American Jealousy Records in the summer of 2003.

“someday I’d like to forget my way home…”

"Hands like guns and crashing sounds" is a raw, powerful and strikingly beautiful piece of music; vibrant and youthful, yet mature and focused. Guitars chime, ripple and soar, creating gray walls of pure chaos in “Set and Forgotten.” Voices dip into gentle whispers on the delicate and beautiful “This Side You’ve Never Seen.” Drums and bass pound and crash with complete abandon during the album’s final battle cry of “1426.” It’s not the kind of debut album you’d expect from four young men not even old enough to drink. The album screams out as if it’s holding on for dear life and must reveal itself to the world before sinking into the abyss. Hands like guns and crashing sounds questions life, death, family and God - not exactly your typical indie-rock fare. Of “NOremembering,” singer David Cortez explains “it was written at the time there were a lot of things in my life that I regretted, and I wanted to blame on God for a lot of it.” The song is about being “woken up from that illusion.” Hands like guns and crashing sounds is a deep and poignant work from start to finish. .the december drive will be on the road soon in support of the album.

“just breathe…just breathe…”

Since their formation in 2001 .thedecember drive have built an increasingly large fan base both in the United States and abroad. They have released two independent EPs and have appeared on a nationally released split cd entitled A House Divided (Break Even Records). David Cortez and Anthony Perez share guitar and vocal duties, while Charlie Vela and Jason Stoll comprise the rhythm section playing drums and bass, respectively. In the summer of 2001 while on their first independent tour the band was involved in a serious car accident, cutting short the tour and seriously injuring Cortez. Echoes from this traumatic event can be heard in the band’s music - “The Great Awakening” is the musical retelling of the events that led up to and the confusion that followed the accident. Returning home, .td wasted no time and soon resumed writing, recording and playing shows around their native south Texas. A december drive live show is a sight to be seen, characterized by schizophrenic flailing of bodies and equipment, each band member lost in his own tumultuous whirlwind, somehow spinning out of control and at the same time maintaining perfect synchronicity with one another. Fans in attendance stand in awe at the wall of sound and energy emitted by the four erratic musicians. In late 2002 they began recording their debut album and signed to American Jealousy Records. What’s next? “We’ve already written our follow up EP and most of our next full-length,” Cortez explains. “You’ll be hearing a lot from us in the future.”

“someday I’d like to forget my way home…”

Formed: December 2000
Influences: Sunny Day Real Estate, Radiohead, At the Drive-In, The Gloria Record

www.thedecemberdrive.net
Изображение
pravda1.spb.ru/mek
fy fan!
le emerique
хип хап
Контактная информация:

Сообщение le emerique »

hands_like_guns_and_crashing_sounds охуенный альбом
aka f.a.i.t.h.
imp
Dev1l

Сообщение imp »

отличный альбом
Reznikers
Пионер
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Reznikers »

у них всё творчество цепляет..любителям минерала послушайте
XpsychoradarsX
luc1fer
Контактная информация:

Сообщение XpsychoradarsX »

года 3 назад западал вообще, трогательная музыка)
YOUTH OF RUSSIA
IamNerdPunk
kick-ass s1nner
Контактная информация:

Сообщение IamNerdPunk »

Жаль сейчас стали играли играть какой-то невнятный инди-рок. Hands Like Guns и впрямь очень и очень хорош.
Ответить