Модераторы: греческий огонь, no means no, katruesya

Ответить
dandy.dust
районный мод
Контактная информация:

DEVO

Сообщение dandy.dust »

time out for fun!

ну кто любит тут группу эту?! я давно обожаю их и досихпор ненадоедает. слушаю почти каждый день!

вот для тех кто можетбыть незнает песняя одна - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qseouw
Изображение
qua-qua
Dev1l

Сообщение qua-qua »

пиздец крутые

Изображение
dandy.dust
районный мод
Контактная информация:

Сообщение dandy.dust »

даа

Изображение
Изображение
chomsky
kick-ass s1nner

Re: DEVO

Сообщение chomsky »

dandy.dust писал(а):вот для тех кто можетбыть незнает песняя одна - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qseouw
а для всех, можно альбом? =)
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
dandy.dust
районный мод
Контактная информация:

Сообщение dandy.dust »

Изображение
It was only a matter of time before the folks who found “Whip It” funny realized that the joke was on them. Oh, No! It’s Devo lacked a “Whip It” or “Working in a Coalmine” to warm up to, instead lobbing the destructive “Peek-A-Boo!” in listeners’ midst. (The video was even scarier.) What to make out of a “Time Out For Fun” or “Speed Racer?” Was Devo making fun of us? Well, sheesh, yeah... Being in a crankier disposition than usual and lacking any of the emotional or sexual tension that fueled their earlier work (“Going Under,” “Jerkin’ Back ‘N’ Forth”), Oh, No! It’s Devo comes off a little sterile. The ideas are still good, their attack on culture unmitigated, but musically speaking the whole thing’s a mechanical bore. If you can hum songs like “Deep Sleep,” “Patterns” or “I Desire,” my inverted flower pot hat’s off to ya. Depending on my mood, I tend to see this as the end of the goodness or the beginning of the badness. Good because they’re still fighting the good fight, bad because they were turning into the robots they warned us about. No such dilemma on New Traditionalists (great) or Shout (gawdawful), which is why I keep returning to Oh, No! It’s Devo waiting for the pendulum to swing decisively. It never does. Lacking a standout single (“Peek-A-Boo!” and “That’s Good” failed to chart), it’s up to album cuts like “Speed Racer,” “Big Mess” and “Time Out For Fun” to win over listeners. Like Sparks, Devo may have been a victim of their own success, but the Spuds hardly roll over here (Shout’s a different story). Oh, No! is a last ride, a final poke in the eye, but most of all it’s Devo. (Note: the elpee featured a cutout in the back cover that enabled owners to turn the album into a picture stand, if they so desired.)
23741-1 back cover

TRACK LISTING:
# TIME OUT FOR FUN 2:48
# PEEK-A-BOO! 3:01
# OUT OF SYNC 3:34
# EXPLOSIONS 3:01
# THAT'S GOOD 3:23
# PATTERNS 2:57
# BIG MESS 2:42
# SPEED RACER (Mothersbaugh) 2:38
# WHAT I MUST DO 2:34
# I DESIRE (Mothersbaugh/Casale/Hinckley) 3:13
# DEEP SLEEP 3:24

download -->http://www.sendspace.com/file/btarci
Изображение
TVicide
Dev1l

Сообщение TVicide »

nice idiots!
chomsky
kick-ass s1nner

Сообщение chomsky »

это имхо круто =)
спасибо товарищам!
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
мек
это убийство
Контактная информация:

Сообщение мек »

самый крутой - первый, конечно же. а адльше уже на спад дело.
Ответить